2013 Irish Pub Tour De Shore Details
Follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IPtourdeshore or Twitter @ip_tour_deshore to be the first to receive updates on the Irish Pub Tour de Shore.
If you’d like to register for the event please register here
- Opens April 15, 2013.
- Registration closes when the ride reaches capacity.
- There is a minimum donation requirement of $200 ($25 registration fee and $175 donation fee). This donation requirement is due by July 1st or you will be removed from the ride.
- Your minimum donation requirement of $200 is due by July 1st. If you are not paid in full, you will be removed from the ride.
- The Irish Pub Tour de Shore is a 65-mile bike ride that begins promptly at 7 am outside the Irish Pub on 20th and Walnut Streets in Philadelphia. It continues over the Ben Franklin Bridge, through scenic South Jersey, and comes to a celebratory finish at the Irish Pub's original location on the Atlantic City boardwalk. ADD 65 MILES
- There are 4 rest stops throughout the route to Atlantic City with food, refreshments, first aid stations where available and bike support.
- BikeLine and medical support will constantly be roving the route, should you need assistance.
- After the ride we host our legendary after party in the parking lot of the Irish Pub in Atlantic City.
- Friends and family are welcome to come cheer you on at the finish line and enjoy complementary food and beverages. Riders are admitted for free and there is a $20 donation for friends and family members.
- During the after party, we also sell raffle tickets so make sure to bring your wallet! We always have great baskets.
- This year we will be staying at Resorts Casino after the ride! To reserve your $99 room call 888-797-7700 or click here and use promo code VIRISH
- We offer return transportation from Atlantic City back to the Irish Pub in Philadelphia for an additional $20 fee. Make sure to select the "rider taking bus back" option when registering. The fee will be automatically included in your final donation amount.
Plan on Staying Over?
- We offer a special hotel rate for those who want to stay over after the ride. We will provide details once the place and rate is confirmed.
About the Irish Pub Children’s Foundation
The Irish Pub Children's Foundation (IPCF), Inc. is a Tri- State based charity dedicated to helping children in need throughout the region. As a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, the IPCF has worked with a number of local charities benefiting countless number of children. With a history spanning over two decades, the IPCF continues its mission to improve the lives of children in the Tri-State area.
Read more →